Professional Affiliations and Practice Areas:
John’s practice is devoted to civil matters, primarily probate and business litigation. John is licensed to practice law in Ohio and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the Eastern District of Michigan. John has argued cases in front of United States District Court Judges, Ohio Appellate Courts, and the Ohio Supreme Court. John is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Toledo Bar Association, the Lucas County Bar Association, and the Wood County Bar Association. In addition, John has lectured at probate litigation seminars for the Ohio State Bar Association, the Toledo Bar Association, and the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
John grew up in Toledo, Ohio, attending St. John’s Jesuit High School. John graduated magna cum laude from the Ohio State University with a Bachelors's Degree in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from the Duquesne University School of Law (Pittsburgh, PA). Since its inception, John has been with the law firm of Heban, Murphree & Lewandowski, LLC.
John resides in Toledo with his wife and children.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Cum Laude
- The Ohio State University, Magna Cum Laud
- St. John’s Jesuit High School
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Civil Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Estates and Trusts
- Municipal Law