Why Choose Us?
LOCAL, HONEST, and EXPERIENCED
We strongly urge the importance of having a well-qualified attorney by your side. In doing so, you can receive the legal knowledge and counsel needed to properly handle your case.
- Decades of Experience: Boasting over 150 years of combined legal prowess, we're well-equipped to offer unparalleled advice tailored to your needs.
- Family First: We collaborate closely, transforming complex estate administrations into supportive, reassuring experiences for beneficiaries.
- Versatile Expertise: From breaches of fiduciary duty to contested wills and estate litigation, we demystify legal complexities and ensure justice.
- Ready to Engage: Explore our services and reach out for a consultation. In the vast landscape of Ohio law, let HML be your guiding light.
To learn more about how an experienced attorney from our firm can make the law work for you or to discuss your legal concerns and questions, please contact us today.
What We Do
Primary Practice Areas
NEED TO CHALLENGE A WILL?In Ohio, typical reasons to dispute a will include:
- Lack of Testamentary Capacity: The deceased did not possess the mental clarity to grasp the implications of making a will when it was formulated.
- Undue Influence: The will was crafted under coercion or pressure, not reflecting the deceased's true intentions.
- Forgery: The will is deceptively signed by someone other than the deceased.
- Fraud: The will was procured through dishonest means or deception.
News & Articles
Who do we represent?
People Just Like You
I found the Heban, Murphree & Lewandowski firm to be caring and professional. They always had my best interests in mind and brought my suit to a successful conclusion.
Helpful and friendly staff.