Why Choose Us?
WE ARE FOCUSED ON SOLUTIONS
We strongly urge the importance of having a well-qualified attorney by your side. In doing so, you can receive the legal knowledge and counsel needed to properly handle your case.
- We pride ourselves in working with the family to make the administration of an estate an experience that will provide comfort and support to the beneficiaries.
- Whether you or a loved one are a victim to a breach of fiduciary duty, or have been wrongfully accused of breaching a fiduciary duty, our Wood County probate firm will make sure to provide you with the legal knowledge and counsel to make sure that justice is served.
- At HML we deal with contested wills by breaking down the legal terms involved and making this complex area of law as simple as possible.
- If you are involved with a case in estate or probate litigation, we would be happy to provide you with our unparalleled legal counsel. At HML we are committed to reaching a solution that is both ideal and realistic.
To learn more about how an experienced attorney from our firm can make the law work for you or to discuss your legal concerns and questions, please contact us today.
What We Do
Primary Practice Areas
Do you need to contest a will?
The most common grounds for challenging a will in Ohio are:
- Lack of Testamentary Capacity: The deceased person did not have the mental capacity to understand the nature and effect of making a will at the time it was made.
- Undue Influence: Someone used pressure or coercion to get the deceased person to create a will that was not their true wishes.
- Forgery: The will is fraudulent or was signed by someone other than the deceased.
- Fraud: The will was obtained by deception or trickery.
If you want to contest a will in Ohio, you should consult a lawyer with experience in probate litigation, such as the team at Heban, Murphree & Lewandowski, LLC. A lawyer can help you understand your legal rights and options and can represent you in court.
News & Articles
Who do we represent?
People Just Like You
I found the Heban, Murphree & Lewandowski firm to be caring and professional. They always had my best interests in mind and brought my suit to a successful conclusion.
Helpful and friendly staff.